PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS/POLICIES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING (“THE SITE” OR “THIS SITE”). THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USER (“YOU”) BY RONIN IMPORTS, LLC. (“COMPANY”, “US” OR “WE”).
Terms and Conditions
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up for our mailing list. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further email from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, ”Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (”User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, ”flooding,” ”spamming,” ”mail bombing,” ”crashing” or instituting a ”DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © ’ . 2017 .’ ’. Ronin Imports .’.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Texas. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than within United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
Nistune Terms and Conditions
Nistune Developments has performed necessary measures to ensure that the Nistune software and boards are built to high standards. By using this product you agree to the following terms:
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement (Agreement) is a legal agreement between you and Nistune Developments for the software product Nistune (Software) and any computer chips, circuit boards or any other physical carrier or medium on which the Software is loaded or programmed (Hardware).The Software includes computer software and programs, printed materials and electronic documentation. By installing the Software and Hardware, copying or any other use of the Software, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not allowed to use or copy the Software.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Individual User Licence:
If you purchase an Individual User Licence, you are granted a licence as a single user of the Software And are authorised to install and use it on up to five (5) vehicles, but you may not install the Software for any other person, and may only make a single backup copy of the Software.
Commercial User Licence:
If you purchase a Commercial User Licence, you are granted a licence as a commercial user of the Software And are authorised to install and use it on an unlimited number of vehicles, but you may not install the Software for any other person, unless you have a written Reseller Agreement with Nistune Developments, and may only make a single backup copy of the Software. Use of the software by both Individual and Commercial Users: The Software may be installed on multiple computers belonging to you for so long as those machines remain your property. Regardless of other rights, the author of the software product is allowed to terminate this license agreement if you offend against the terms and conditions of this agreement. If so, you will have to remove and destroy all copies of the Software and its components.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may not copy, modify or distribute the Software except under the terms given in this Agreement. You may not sublicense the Software or in any way place it under any other licence than this one. The Software is protected by the intellectual property laws of Australia and international intellectual property treaties. You acknowledge that no intellectual property in the Software passes or accrues to or vests in you and that your rights in the software are limited to such use as is specified in this Agreement.
3. TITLE AND RISK
At all times, title in the Software remains with Nistune Developments. Risk in the Software and Hardware passes to you upon despatch to you.
Your licence is effective upon your acceptance of this agreement and installing the Software and Hardware. This agreement will continue indefinitely unless terminated by reason of your breach of this Agreement.
You agree not to reverse engineer or allow a third party to reverse engineer the Software, change, split, decompile, disassemble or translate the Software in part or in whole, without prior written consent from Nistune Developments, or except as permitted under applicable law.
Resale by Individual Users:
A holder of an Individual User Licence may only sell that licence to a third party if:
a. Nistune Developments consents to the sale in writing; and
b. the third party agrees in writing to be bound by identical obligations to those in this Agreement.
If you sell your Individual User Licence, you are no longer authorised to use the Software. Resale of your Individual User Licence does not enable the Software to be used on more than five vehicles in total.
Resale by Commercial Users
If you hold a Commercial User Licence, the Software may only be resold by you if you have a current written Resellers Agreement with Nistune Developments. Only Commercial User Licence holders may obtain Resellers Agreements. In reselling the Software, you agree that:
- you will ensure that any person you sell the Software to (Your Clients) execute an agreement in favour of
Nistune Developments in similar form to this Agreement, obliging Your Clients to observe like obligations to
those of an Individual User under this Agreement; and
- You agree to indemnify us against all claims, losses, costs, liability and damages which we may incur,
whether directly or indirectly, in connection with or arising from:
- any claim whatsoever brought against us by Your Clients relating to their use of the Software;
- the use of the Software by you or Your Clients;
- the unauthorised replication of the Software or onsale of the Software by Your Clients;
- your installation of the Software on Your Client’s computer;
- your breach, our Your Clients’ breach, of this Agreement; or
- any other action by Your Clients related to their purchase of the Software from you.
For the avoidance of doubt, this indemnity shall extend (without limitation) to any third party claims against us, any loss or damage to property, and any injury to, or death of, any person.
You indemnify us against all claims, losses, costs, liability and damages which we may incur, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with or arising from:
- any negligent act, omission or wilful misconduct by you or your officers, employees,
subcontractors or agents in the use of the Software or Hardware;
- any defect in your installation of the Software or Hardware, or your use of the Software or
- your breach of the Terms.
For the avoidance of doubt, this indemnity shall extend (without limitation) to any third party claims against us, any loss or damage to property, and any injury to, or death of, any person.
Nistune Developments may, from time to time, revise or update the Software or Hardware. In so doing, Nistune Developments incurs no obligation to furnish such revision or updates to you.
The author of this Software has verified as best as possible that the main features and functions of the Software and Hardware work as described when used normally on compatible equipment. Due to the complexity of computer software, we can not guarantee that the software or documents do not contain errors or works without intermissions on any equipment and software configuration. To the extent permitted by law and except as set out in this Agreement, all express or implied warranties, guarantees and conditions relating to the Software and Hardware, however arising, are excluded.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL NISTUNE DEVELOPMENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, EVEN IF NISTUNE DEVELOPMENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL NISTUNE DEVELOPMENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPUTER DAMAGE, VEHICLE DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, FINES, LAWSUITS, PROSECUTION, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, INCORRECT DATA, ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, GOVERNMENT, LAW AND REGULATORY VIOLATIONS OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE
THE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES AND/OR MACHINES WHERE THE USE, FAILURE OR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE AND OR VIOLATE ANY ENVIRONMENTAL, SAFETY, TRANSPORTATION OR OTHER LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN ANY CERTIFICATION, RECERTIFICATION OR NEW CLASSIFICATIONS PERTAINING TO USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE. IF ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION IS IMPLIED BY THE TRADE PRACTICES ACT 1974 (CTH) OR OTHER RELEVANT LEGISLATION WHICH MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED THEN OUR LIABILITY OF ANY BREACH OF SUCH AN IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE RESUPPLY OF THE RELEVANT GOOD OR SERVICE OR PAYMENT TO YOU OF THE COST OF HAVING THE GOOD OR SERVICE PROVIDED AGAIN (AT OUR OPTION) . SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE INSTALLATION REMAINS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE VEHICLE OWNER.
This License is personal between you and Nistune Developments. It is not transferable except in accordance with this Agreement, and any attempt by you to rent, lease, sublicense, assign or transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, is void. This Agreement and the conduct of the parties hereto shall be governed by the laws of South Australia.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND NISTUNE DEVELOPMENTS WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND NISTUNE DEVELOPMENTS RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE.
Welcome to https://staging2.roninimports.com (the ”Site”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (”Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Ronin Imports (collectively, ”Services”) (”Authorized Customers”).
”Personally Identifiable Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to ”opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Ronin Imports is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Ronin Imports except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at P.O. Box 9891
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does Ronin Imports use login information?
Ronin Imports uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting . However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
https://staging2.roninimports.com contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
https://staging2.roninimports.com is committed to protecting your privacy online.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our site. When submitting or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To improve our website To improve customer service.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Phone: 713 855 4943
P.O. Box 9891
Abilene, Texas, 79607
Contact Email: email@example.com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to https://staging2.roninimports.com (the “Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices via email for prompt attention to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.